Health Hub Connect is a 3rd generation matching system, along the lines of a match.com, but for connecting healthcare and technology professionals who can help healthcare-related companies scale and grow.
Sign up takes less than 5 minutes and you will be asked to log in using LinkedIn.
Advisors & Investors
We've made it easy to mentor, invest or advise, reducing the discovery and courting process, paperwork and expectation-setting for you and companies or ideas you want to get involved with.
Once a Health Hub Connect member, you get your own member profile page that is only shared with other members in the Health Hub Connect community that match your critieria, i.e. great companies (they've had to qualify as a member too) looking for people like you.
You'll receive a few potential matches, one at a time. If you are interested, you will be connected privately by email. If it's a match, you can move forward and take advantage of our sample agreements and other ways to successfully engage.
It's up to you and the firm how long the relationship goes. Health Hub Connect will periodically send out tips and status requests and help ensure the relationship works.
Health Hub Members generally:
- Have directly or in part been responsible for a company outcome over $50M, or have years of experience/contacts in a specific healthcare vertical niche
- Have world-class skills in a health-influenced space
- Know the ins and outs of Silicon Valley, hospital systems, FDA approval processes, or whatever you are seeking, and can point to multiple URLs that reference them
- Have likely seen the 'unique' challenge you are facing a half-dozen times and have the scars on their back to prove it
- Probably can quickly introduce you to the next best contact you can make
- Are someone your peers would call 'bad ass'
Founders & Companies
We've made it easy to find investors, mentors or advisors to help you grow your business, reducing the discovery and courting process, paperwork, and expectation-setting process along the way. If you've never hired advisors, you'll love this. If you have hired advisors in the past -- you'll love Health Hub Connect even more!
Once your Health Hub Connect membership is accepted, you build a company page that features your concept, advisor, mentor or investor roles you want to fill. These briefs will be matched by one of our Health Hub Navigators to great folks (they've had to qualify, too) looking for companies like you. Your brief isn't public and is only matched to one or a few people who meet your criteria.
You will receive via email potential matches one at a time. When and if they feel right, you'll connect. If it's a match, you can move forward and take advantage of our sample agreements and other ways to successfully engage.
It's up to you how long the relationship goes. Health Hub Connect will periodically send out tips and status requests to help ensure the relationship works.
Health Hub Member Companies:
- Are in healthcare
- Have raised initial outside capital or received some grant for their business
- Have initial partners, ideally a core team, and clearly identified markets
- Want to engage world-class advisors, mentors or investors versus trying to find and hire full-time staff to solve a few key challenges or purely going through traditional channels.
Health Hub Connect is an enhanced version of Bad Ass Advisors but oriented just to healthcare related firms and advisors. For details see https://badassadvisors.com/pages/about. Bad Ass Advisors, launched in 2015 has been used by venture capital firms, multiple accelerators and independently to match thousands of ‘bad ass advisors’ worldwide to early stage companies and founders. Additional resources (sample contracts and tips) are available for review at the Bad Ass Advisors site. In addition, companies should consider consulting the Kulpulator (www.kulpulator.com) compensation calculator, in the event of equity compensation and parties need some advice and direction. The Kulpulator was constructed with input from hundreds of venture capitalists and founders.